Thursday, February 7, 2013

Drink Drink Drink!!!


Te well was being finished this day, they had to empty all the water. After filling every container that the school owns there was still more water that needed to be emptied! A good sign. 

I am no artist....I tried my best




We had a whole day dedicated to making cards, the older kids got very into it! It was cute. 




When the pump was installed and finished, the kids insisted on filling everything and anything they could find....including the pot they cook lunch in. After they were all filled we decided to have a water splashing contest/fight for the rest of the day. I think it was the first time that my kids were able to waste water without a care. So much fun! 
And all the plants were watered as well... :)

Sorry that none of these pictures are in any order, it's whatever loads first that ends up on the page. But I hope that this has given you all back home some insight to how much this has meant to my school and community. The Primary school next door as well as our school has more than enough water and I can't even begin to tell you how many thank you's and smiles this has brought. So let me relay that on to you, Thank you Thank you! Sending all of you warm thoughts and hugs! Missing you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment